CROSBY’S CHRISTMAS COOKIE CONTEST
Start your Christmas Baking
Submit your Crosby Cookie Recipe along with a
background story to EmptyStockingFund.ca
between Oct. 12th – 24th
Our celebrity panel of judges will be taste testing
the top 3 recipes in a live streaming event
• For full contest details see below
• Judging will take place Nov. 3rd at 12:00 Noon
• Watch the live stream of the taste at https://www.facebook.com/TelegraphJournalEmptyStockingFund/
- 1st Place: 10.2 inch iPad
- 2nd Place: $100 Sobey’s Gift Card
- 3rd Place: Crosby’s Gift Basket”
Crosby’s Christmas Cookie Contest Rules:
- Open to everyone
- One submission per family
- Submissions must be received by Oct. 24th by midnight.
- Recipes must include Crosby’s molasses.
- Qualified submissions must include a recipe with a story as to the history or origin of the recipe.
- If two or more recipes are the same, the recipe with the best story will be selected for consideration. If two or more recipes are the same and the quality of the stories are similar, then the recipe submitted first by the electronic time stamp will be selected.
- By way of submission to this contest, you are also acknowledging that if your submission is the winning recipe, you are giving permission for the recipe, your story and your name to be printed and posted in the newspaper and through social media.
- The top three recipes will be judge by local celebrities in a taste test with tasting criteria created by Crosby’s.
- Results of the contest will be live streamed through our facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TelegraphJournalEmptyStockingFund/ at 12 Noon on Nov. 3rd.
How to enter
Please fill out the form below once your entry is ready to submit.
Submissions close October 24.
Thank you to Crosby’s for generously supporting the Christmas Cookie Contest!
In partnership with Crosby’s, a proud supporter of the Empty Stocking Fund.